Saturday 18 April 2015

My Saturday; what I did and what I ate










I have decided to write a post, sharing what I do throughout my entire day. I will include the time I actually write each section of the post above each part. :)



6:00
I got up early and made myself breakfast. I had honey oats with 1 small banana sliced up on top and two slices of wholemeal toast with honey nut spread. Honey nut spread is basically peanut butter with honey mixed in and I LOVE it! I used to just put peanut butter on toast myself and then put honey on top but now I just buy the honey nut spread already prepared. :)


8:00
Since breakfast I have watched some Grays anatomy and have also written a blog post. The power (electricity) has just gone out. I'm not sure if this happpens in other places of the world very often but it happens quite a bit when you live in the country in Tasmania. It is really windy so a tree may have blown on top of a power line or something. Hopefully it won't be out for too long although my phone and tablet both have some charge so at least I have something else to do and I can keep blogging ;)





9:30
I took Tess for a little walk along the beach to do some grocery shopping. When I worked at the supermarket everyday I would just buy groceries whenever I needed them but now I dont really get a chance to buy groceries during the week. When we got back I ate my morning Tea which was a honey and banana muffin as well as a banana flavoured Up and Go.




10:45
My neighbour came to my door with the package from the lab in Queensland that I am doing the ANGI study with. Luckily it didn't get blown away as it was quite light and had just been left out on my step. I hadn't seen it as I only ever use my back door and wasn't expecting it to arrive until next week. So now I just have to go to my doctor and get the blood drawn so I can return it.












12:20
I just had a really yummy lunch. I usually have either a fresh or toasted sandwhich with my lunch but today I felt like something different so I had two crumpets with nutella. I also had some grapes, a peach and a creamy Vanilla LeRice (rice pudding dessert). Even though I had a bigger Morning Tea This morning, I still had a really good appetite at lunch time which is great! There is nothing worse than trying to fit in really big meals on an allready full stomach.




3:20
My sister arrived about two hours ago and we haven't stopped laughing since she got here. We took about 100 photos trying to get a nice 'selfie' of the both of us but weren't very successful. She enjoyed a yummy chocolate Aero bar with me for Afternoon Tea and I also had an apple. Now we are watching Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows part 1. We are both big Harry Potter fans!





6:30
Amy and me took Tess for a little walk along the beach to the local primary school. Amy had a play on the playground equiptment and I even joined in too ;)  Amy knows about my blog and suggested we take a timed photo of us hanging upside down on the monkey bars so I could put it on my blog. I dont think I have been on a monkey bar for like 5 or 6 years but we both had fun. For tea we both had hot soup and fresh buttered bread. It is cold and rainy outside so perfect weather for hot soup. I had a tin if hearty beef and vegetable soup and 3 slices of fresh wholemeal bread. We have just finished watching Harry Potter and the deathy hallows part 1.






     





7:45
I just had my dessert which was really nice. I had vanilla custard with a tub of diced peaches. Amy and I are now starting to watch the movie 'Tangled.' As soon as Tangled came out in the Cinema, I took her to see it in 3D so it is nice for us to be watching it together again :). I also have a cute picture of Amy and Tess to share with you. Amy was quite amused when tess crossed her paws 'like a lady' and she copied her by posing like a lady and crossing her legs.






9:00
I just had my usual hot chocolate for supper and am feeling pretty full but not sick which is good. It was a Hazelnut flavoured hot chocolate which was quite nice, but not as good as the honeycomb or original flavoured hot chocolates I have. Tangled is almost finished so next we are going to watch Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows part 2 before going to bed. Hopefully I manage to stay awake as I am starting to feel a little tired as I have been awake since about 3:30 this morning. Amy and I have both had a good day and hopefully we have another good one tomorrow.




I hope you enjoyed reading a bit about my day and that you didn't find it to boring ;) I hope everyone else is having/has had a nice and fun Saturday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment