Thursday 17 September 2015

Another gorgeous Spring day

As it is Thursday today I have the day off which I am really happy about. I plan to make the most of today and get everything done I need to do as well as to spend some time relaxing as well. I have to work for the next 6 days after today, including this weekend so I won't get another chance to relax or get things done for a while.

While I would rather not work every third weekend so I could just have every weekend to myself, I know that I really have no choice but to continue to work every third weekend as ottherwise I would struggle too much financially. I get paid weekend rates when I work at the supermarket on the weekends so it really is good money, which comes in very handy when you are living on your own and have to pay all of your bills by yourself.

I am about to take Tess for a walk outside which I am really looking forward to as it is really warm and sunny. It feels so good to be able to get outdoors in shorts and a tank top after having such a freezing cold winter. I hope that we have a hot summer this year so that I can make the most of being well enough to swim and get outdoors. The ast few summers I havent really been able to or have wanted to do a lot as my life still revolved around my anorexia.




I hope that everyone is feeling positive and happy today like me. Always remember that no matter how bad things may seem, they can always get better but only if you believe in yourself and continue to fight with everything you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment