Saturday 18 July 2015

Busy weekend ahead

Ok so after watching only two episodes of Pretty Little Liars, I can honestly say that I am absolutely hooked. On the back of the dvd case it says "Welcome to your newest addiction" and I have to say that this is very true. I am so glad that I bought Pretty Little Liars for myself and look forward to watching all the seasons.

If only I had more time I would love to be able to watch more episodes however I dont think I am going to have enough time to watch very much over the next week or so at all. After working all week excluding Thursday when I went to Hobart for the day, I now have to work for the entire weekend as well as all next week.

It is hard when I have to work on the weekend when I work throughout the week too but unfortunatly it is necessary for me to continue supporting myself and continue living independenty. Fortunately I have all of the energy I need in order to work more now I am eating so well and getting much stronger however sometimes I do feel as though I need rest as I do get tired.

I know that I would not be able to work in the supermarket if i still suffered from hypothermia and poor thermo-regulation as it is really freezing all the time there. When we get to work it is usually about 10 degrees celcius inside and it doesnt usually warm up very much throughout the day as there is no heating and it is a huge old brick building.

I also miss being able to spend time just relaxing and also with Tess. I miss going on nice long walks with her whilst I am working so much and I am sure she misses them too. Luckily I still manage to take her for a shorter walk each morning as well as each night when I get home from work, even if it is in the dark.

Luckily I really enjoy working with all of the people that I work with at the supermarket on the weekends. We always have a lot of fun (maybe too much fun as we are supposed to be working ;) ) but we always get everything done that we need to do which is all that matters I suppose.

Sundays I get to work with my cousin Jemma who is a really good friend of mine even though she is about 5 years younger then me. Despite our age difference customers quite often ask if we are twins as we look quite similar apparently and look around the same age. Customers also call me Jemma or her Karly as they think we are actally the same person when we aren't together. She is great fun to work with though so I am glad that we are working together tomorrow.

I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend and has more of chance to relax then I will! <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment