Friday 26 June 2015

Feeling tired and unwell

My stomach has been in a knot all day and I cant work out whether it is because I am feeling so anxious about what has been going on with my mum, or if I actually have some type of virus that is making me sick. I desparately hope that it is only anxiety but I have a really bad feeling that it could be a stomach bug as there are quite a few going aroound at the moment. Getting a stomach bug is one of my greatest fears and for a number of reasons.

Firstly, ever since I made my self sick back whilst my anorexia was developing back in 2012 I have hated the though of vomiting. I realise that nobody likes vomiting but since putting myself through so much pain whilst purging, I am now terrified of vomiting. Also I am really scared of not being able to eat my normal amounts of food and also the possibility of me losing weight.

When I got these types of viruses as a child I would always get really sick, being unable to hold any food or water down for days and days. I would always lose 3 or 4 kilograms everytime I got sick annd I worry that if I got sick again now, the same thing would happen which would mean a lot of the good I have done in the recent past would be all be undone.

I just desperately hope that Iam overreacting and that my sick feeling soon passes. Unfortunately I have to work all weekend at the supermarket, so I wont even get a chance to rest a lot. I shouldn't complain though as Ireally do need the money. My plan is to get a good nights sleep tonight an dto hopefully wake up tomorrow feeling as right as rain.

I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Get well soon lovely! I hope you feel better really quickly! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I have woken up feeling much better thank you Annie. I think it may have been a touch of a virus but hopefully I have already gotten over the worst of it! <3 I hope you are well! xx

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling much better. I hate thinking of you being poorly :( I hope the worst of it has passed and you feel better and better all the time now :) Take care xx

      Delete