Sunday 18 January 2015

Where I am at

Life has been an ongoing battle for me since I was diagnosed with anorexia 2 and a half years ago. It would be pointless to try and explain my recovery journey so far in this initial post as there is simply too much too write.
Although it has been a very slow process, I finally think that I am headed in the right direction in terms of my recovery. I know I still have along way to go before I am declared both physically and mentally healthy but I believe that if I continue fighting as I am now I will be able to call myself fully recovered one day.
I hope that through this blog I am able to document my recovery and form a network of support with others who may have suffered or who are still suffering from an eating disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment