Friday 3 April 2015

To blog or not to blog?

After my initial post I had second thoughts about whether blogging was for me or not. Honestly, I was terrified that people who I know would find my blog and criticize or judge me for what I write. I mean, my anorexia recovery has been a very personal and painful battle. But I want to give blogging another go. I feel as though I am making more and more progress everyday and this blog will allow me to connect with other sufferers to give them support and advice. And perhaps others can help me as I progress into my recovery journey too. I have a pretty busy life so I don't think I will have time to write more then 1 post a day. Some days I may not even have time for 1 post but I really do want to give this another chance. Who cares who may or may not read my blog. Apart of recovery for me is to stop worrying about what others think and just focus on what is best for my health and happiness.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I felt very unsure when I first stared blogging as well. And yes, knowing someone might find your blog when you don't want them to isn't so great. Blogging isn't for everyone but it can be very helpful and fun and its great that you're giving it a try!! Hope you are doing ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Olivia. Even now I still worry a little about who may find my blog but i think the positives of blogging by far outweigh the negatives! :)

    ReplyDelete