Thursday 23 April 2015

shopping day with mum

I am glad to say that I have been completely complient with my meal plan so far today and am feeling good. Something that surprises me is that I am still really hungry when it is time for my next meal which means that I am looking forward to everything I eat and can enjoy it. After getting ready this morning and taking Tess for a walk, I drove to my families place where I met my mum. We got on the road early and chatted all the way to Launceston which was really nice. It was great to talk openly with my mum about my recovery and progress as well as her own problems she is currently trying to deal with. For the first time in forever I felt as though I could talk to my mum the way a daughter should be able to talk to there mum.



When we got to town I bought some new clothes for work as I needed warmer clothes now that winter is approaching. I didn't buy any new casual clothes but I did spoil myself and buy a few new television series. I got season 9 and 10 of Greys anatomy as well as season 1 of Love Child which is an Australian series that came out last year that I didn't get to watch on tv. I also got a case for my new tablet which is a huge relief as I was so worried I was going to drop it and damage it (I am one of the clumsiest people I know).

I am feeling full of energy now that I am eating so much more and I am also feeling really hot (as in temperature wise) all the time too which is really weird for me. Usually I am rugged up with heaps of layers on but today I didn't even wear a jacket and needed to put the air conditioning on inside the car even though it was only like 15 degrees. Does anyone know if feeling really warm is a normal side effect of refeeding? It isn't a huge problem or anything (in fact it's kind of good as it means I don't get as cold ;)) but I was just curious if it is actually due to the extra food I am eating or if it is purely just coincidece.

I always think that the worst part of going away shopping for the day is coming home and having to unpack it all but finally I have finished unpacking. In the two hours since I got home I have also managed to cook tea, eat tea, wash up, walk Tess, tidy the house, have a shower and write this post so I have been very busy. I am glad that I can just lay back and relax for the rest of the night now. I intend to get myself some dessert and start watching season 9 of greys anatomy. I can't decide on hot Apple pie and icecream or lemon pudding and icecream, what would you chose if you were me? Then I plan to get an early night as I feel exhausted and need to work in the morning. I hope that everone will have/ is having/ has had a fantastic day (this time difference thing is really confusing haha)!
Me all ready to head to the city this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment