Friday 24 April 2015

Feeling a little stressed


I am feeling a little stressed at the moment as I am in the middle of a really busy few weeks. Because I work two jobs, every now and the my rosters run into one another so I end up working many days in a row without any break at all. For instance after working three days earlier this week, I only had yesterday off which is when I went to the city to go shopping, and now I am working for another 7 days straight. Once I finish those 7 days I only have a single day off before I am back to work again.


I know I shouldn't complain as living out on your own is really expensive and I do need the money but I also feel like I need rest too. And I feel like I have so many jobs around the house that I need to do but simply cant as I am never here. I know I will be able to get through it as I have before and I will probably find it a bit easier now that I am eating so much more as I will hopefully continue to feel more energised. I am sleeping a lot better now too which is a huge bonus!


Staying busy probably isn't a bad idea at the moment anyone as I think I will be able to cope with gaining weight better if I don't have as much time to sit around thinking about it. If I keep my mind off of my weight gain, I will have less of a chance to feel guilty and anxious about it. Does everyone else agree with this? Do you think that it is better to keep your mind busy while recovering so you don't have as many opportunities to feel anxious over your weight gain?

I do want to apologize in advance as I probably won't get to blog as much as I would like to over the next week or so. Even though blogging is a big priority of mine, it wont be humanly possible for me to spend a huge amount of time writing posts but I promise I will try my best! I just need to stay positive and rememeber that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Once I get through all of these work days I will be able to rest and relax and blog to my hearts content (and no doubt get through many episodes of Greys anatomy ;)). Have a great weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment