Wednesday 15 April 2015

Work, work and more work....

I have had a pretty uneventful week this week but thought I should do a quick update anyway. It is currently 6:05 am I have been up for about an hour but slept really well again last night. Even though I was up at 5, I went to bed quite early so actually got about seven and a half hours sleep which is great for me! :) I definetely think that having a later and bigger supper/dessert is helping me stay asleep for longer. I have had my breakfast already, which was delicious! I had two slices of toast with cashew butter (my latest obsession) and a bowl of caramel oats with a diced appple mixed through.

Now I am just waiting for it to get day light so I can take my dog for a walk before I have to go to work this morning. Its not quite as cold today as it has been the last few days. This morning my phone says that it is 12 degrees celcius at the moment and it is supposed to get to 22 degrees celcius today which is quite warm for this time of year. I think it is supposed to rain a bit this morning so I hope i can take Tess for a walk before it does as otherwise she will be tied up all day while I am at work. The last two days I have worked at the bank but today I am working at the supermarket. 

It is a really long day at the supermarket, from 8:30am to 5:45pm with only a lunch break in the middle of the day but hopefully there will be heaps of customers so I don't get too bored. It is usually quite busy in the town that I live in at this time of year as it is a seaside holiday town. We get lots of tourists as well as people who have shacks (the aussie term for holiday house) coming to our town to go fishing, spend time at the beach and get away from their busy city lives. I don't mind working at the supermarket though and talking to all of the customers.


It is just day light now and Tess is waiting so I better take her for a walk. Sorry for the short and boring post. I will write a more interesting post soon. ;) Have a great day and remember to smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment