Thursday 28 April 2016

Eating more regularly again

After deciding that I simply wasnt ready to try and eat intuitively again yet (due to accidentely losing a bit of weight) I have started eating 6 meals each day again. I have also staryed roughly counting my calories for each meal again, to make sure I am eating enough too.

The truth is, when I was eating less,  I didn't really miss the extra food at all and didnt feel very hungary at all which made ne falsely believe I was eating enough. I have found that my appetite has returned now that I am eating more again which is great! I suppose I have just started making food and eating one of my main priorities again, instead of just eating when I have time or am hungary.

For example, I have started getting up at 6 in the morning and having a supplement drink and piece of fruit, before having breakfast at 9 and then lunch at midday. Where as before I wasnt eating breakfast until 9 (which was my first meal of the day) and then only having lunch.

I dont know if I am eating enough yet to gain weight but I atleast know that I will not lose anymore weight. If I still haven't gained any weight after a week or so of eating what I am, I will have to increase my intake again so that I can get back to the weight I was a month or so ago.

The extra food is giving me more energy and I already feel as though I can think more rationally and clearly. I guess this just demonstrates the importance of eating to keep us happy and healthy. We should always keep in mind the fact that food really is medicine for us!

4 comments:

  1. You can do this!! You're in my thoughts and I'm wishing you all the very best! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Annie! You are simply one of the kindest and most thoughtful people I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Even though you have your own battles, this never stops you from supporting others. Thanks a million Annie. If only there were more people like you in this world! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck! Keeping you in my thoughts <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bella. I hope you are doing ok gorgeous <3 xx

      Delete