Monday 4 April 2016

What I eat now that I am weight restored

Now that I am weight restored (and hVe been for about 6 months ) I eat quite differently to how I once did. Although the example I am going to give is a typical days intake for me, this does vary sometimes quite a lot. Despite the fact that I sometimes eat more or less depending on what im doing or how im feeling, my weight has remained constant over the last 6 months. I have also felt happy, energetic and healthy which are all good indications to me that my body and mind are getting the energy and nutrients from food they need.

Breakfast: 4 weet bix biscuits with 150g of regular yoghurt or 2 portions of flavoured oats prepared with light milk.

Morning tea: 1 nut bar and 1 apple or 2 slices of toast topped with 1 mashed banana

Lunch: 1 ham and cheese sandwhich, 1 full fat yoghurt and 1 peach or a Noodle cup, banana and tub of custard

Afternoon tea: tub of fruit and muesli bar or a mini packet of choc chip cookie bites and an apple

Tea: 1 serve of pasta and heaps of vegetables or meat, potato and vegetables

Dessert: bowl of icecream or 2 small treat chocolates and a banana

It is probably important to note that this is the amount of food I have an appetite for when I am busy and active. I generally dont eat quite this much on lazy days, not intentionally but because I simply dont have an appetite for this much food. Other days I end up eating just three bigger meals as that fits in better with my plans for the day or because that is what my boyfriend or friends have.


No comments:

Post a Comment