Friday 1 July 2016

Excited for the weekend


Although I currently have a cold and cough, I am still in an excellent mood as I am travelling back to Swansea this weekend with my gorgeous boyfriend. We are staying at my parents place and all of my sinlings will be home so it will we wonderful to catch up with everyone!  

Despite being sick, I am smiley and happy!

I am just waiting for my boyfriend to finish work and then we have a couple of things to do here in Launceston before we make the 90 minute drive back to the coast where I was living up until 3 months ago.

Before we go we have to vote as the parliamentary election is being held over the weekend accross Australia and we also need to collect some dominos pizzas which we will take home to share with my family for tea.

Once I would have cooked something else to eat if my family were having pizza as I was simply terrified of something like takeaway pizza and wouldn't have been able to eat it. It feels so wonderful to be able to share food like this with my family now and i know it makes them all happy to see me eating what everyone else eats too!

We dont have much planned for our weekend in Swansea besides going and watching the football and hopefully catching up with all our friends in Swansea who we havent seen for ages. It will also be nice to catch up with my other family members including my grandparents, aunties and uncles and cousins.

We will most likely go out for tea tomorrow night and go to the pub for a few drinks as this is what we typically do on a Saturday night in Swansea. Other than that I will just enjoy a nice relaxing time with all the people who mean the most to me in my life.

It will be so good to see my beautiful girl Tess


My boyfriend and my sister




4 comments:

  1. Have a great time back in Swansea! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'tis the season for it! We've got a cold working it's way around the house at the moment too.

    It's a bit random, but as a fellow Aussie I'm sure you'll understand - my goal for next year is to join in on the whole 'democracy sausage' thing. If I'm still doing postal votes, I'll make my own at home! :)
    (For non-Aussies seeing this: it's a tradition to have sausage sizzles at voting stations, to the point there a are multiple websites directing you to your closest democracy sausage!)

    Have an awesome weekend :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella! Im not a serious voter ;) haha. But your right. It would be good to develop a better understanding of it all. I hope your well! Xx

      Delete