Monday 25 July 2016

So little time, so much to do

I really am enjoying being busy at the moment however at times I do feel a little overwhelmed when trying to get everything I want to/ need to do done. I have been up since 6am this morning and I feel as though I haven't stopped since. After drinking my vanilla flavoured herbalife nutritional shake (blended with soy milk, banana, strawberries and cinnamon) I got ready and headed to the gym where I did a 45 minute 'pump' class.

By the time I got back home it was time to make some morning tea so I cooked up two sachets of oats with some soy milk and water. Once it was cooked I also added a TBS of my personalised protein powder to get an extra kick of protein after my work out. As you can probably see I really treat morning tea as a second breakfast as I love oats so much and wven though I have a shake for breakfast now, I still like to eat oats nearly everyday.

I headed to uni and was settled down and studying by 9:30am. Unfortunately the tutorial  recording I had planned to watch was not playing properly so I was unable to get that done but I did work on some other things I needed to do. After about an hour and a half of productive atudying I headed home (only a 5 minute walk away) to make some lunch. I made a delicious chicken, cheese, baby spinach and mayonaise toasted sandwhich which i ate with a cup of chicken noodle soup and a small salted caramel protein bar.

I had to be back at uni for a physical activity and health tutorial by 12 which went for two hours. I am really enjoying the physical activity and health unit and am finding the information teally interesting as I can relatr everything to myself and the way my body works during exercise. After the tutorial I went to the library and worked for another hour or so before having some afternoon tea (a boiled egg, a small packet of savoury biscuits and an apple and heading home once again.

Once I got home, my brother rang me because he needed to chat to someone. Although I really didnt have time to talk, I couldn't not chat to my brother when he needed me so I talked to him for an hour or so and I think I actually made him feel a little better so I am really glad I took the time to talk to him. Then I got my washing in, prepared my tea and did some tidying up as my room was in a bit of a mess. Now I am planning on going for a quick shower before having tea and then heading back to uni to try and watch the lecture I couldn't get working today.

Although it is only Monday, I really want to try and stay on top of my uni workload this week as I have two shifts working at mcdonalds and am also heading to Melbourne this Friday morning so wont be able to get any study done on Friday or over the weekend. I was supposed to be going to my boyfriends place tomorrow night but I really dont think I am going to be able to.

Driving there will take me an hour and a half and I have to work tomorrow so it will mean I have hardly any time to do any studying tomorrow at all. And then I have to drive all the way back Wednesday morning too which will waste more time I  ould be studying. Luckily I saw my boyfriend this morning though and I will see him again Thursday so I am hoping he understands. We will also be spending the whole weekend in Melbourne together so hopefully that will make up for it!

Even though it feels a bit crazy right now with so much going on, I know I can get through the next week. As long as I stay positive, work hard and look after myself by eating lots of nutritious food to keep my energy levels up. I also know that stopping and taking some time to do things I enjoy like going to the gym and relaxing a little are important too, even if only for a little while. As you can see I am busy this week but I will try my best to fit a few posts in before I head off on my trip. I hope you have a fantastic week :)



2 comments:

  1. Breakfast foods are the best. Oats, toast, yoghurt, fruit, smoothies/shakes, bacon & eggs... I could quite happily only eat breakfast foods!

    Good luck this week. Enjoy your weekend in Melbourne :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! If only we could live in just breakfast foods all the time!😉

      I have got through everything this week thank you and am excited to be heading to Melbourne tomorrow!

      I hope your well Bella <3 xxx

      Delete