Tuesday 10 November 2015

Just a little update

Yesterday was another positive and happy day for me which I am thankful for. The day started off very busy and hectic as I had to get all the kids I was babysitting off to school before I headed to work myself.

I was up at 5am with one of then as she had to travel back to boarding school in the city on the bus, so I ate breakfast with her and then headed for my walk with Tess as soon as she left. When I got back, I had to get all the other kids ready for school.

Once all the kids were picked up I had to head straight to work so that I wouldn't be late. I had a busy day at work which made the day pass quickly which was good. I was pretty tired by the time I got home from work so I just had some tea, walked Tess and then relaxed for the rest of the night.

Even though I have been quite tired lately, I am still feeling really happy, healthy and positive which is all I could ever ask for. I have realised that sometimes things happen in life that arent great, but we shouldnt let these things ruin our happiness. We just need to keep moving forward and enjoy life while we are here.

Today I am working at the bank again. I feel as though there is so much to do at work at the moment but I know I cant let myself get stressed out. I just need to keep a clear head and get it all done. I am just about to take Tess for a walk which I cant really be bothered doing to be honest. Having a snooze on the couch seems much more tempting.

I hope everyones week is going great. Enjoy your day :) x




1 comment:

  1. Oh hey Karly ;) this post sounds so positive and I love it ;) I am so happy for you feeling great and full of life and energy :) this truly is very inspiring and uplifting for me, as I easily get stressed and feel emotional :)
    So have a great week hun <3
    xxx So much love from Germany ;) Ange

    ReplyDelete