Thursday 5 November 2015

What I ate yesterday

Please remember that as I am weight restored, I no longer need to eat as much as you may still need to eat. Pleease do dont confuse the amount I eat with how much you should be eating if you need to gain weight, as it really is not enough for that :)

cheerios with milk, toast with cashew spread

Diced fresh Pineapple and and a Vanilla Up and Go

two slices of buttered fruit loaf, kiwi fruit, peach and vanilla creamed rice

Apple and crispy M&M's

Apricot chicken with Rice and vegetables

Raspberry Ripple icecream

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this all looks so yummy. Think I might have to find some fruit toast today xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadnt eaten fruit loaf for ages Bella but it was so yummy! I have eaten it for breakfast the last two mornings too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Aren't you starving on this food?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, i find that this amount of food keeps me energized, happy and healthy. My minimum intake is still 2500 calories each day which is actually considered to be a recovery amount to some people :)

      Delete