Thursday 22 October 2015

A perfect morning

This morning really has been perfect. I woke up quite early but in a truly wonderful mood. I bounced out of bed and watched an episode of grays anatomy before getting myself some breakfast. I had 2 slices of cashew spread on toast as well as a bowl of creamy vanilla oats and they were delicious. I honestly think I could eat this every single day and still.would never get sick of it. After relaxing for a while longer, I got ready to take Tess for a walk.

We set out on the beach and I was so happy that the sun was shining and that it wasnt too cold. We ended up walking for an hour or so because it was so nice and i was enjoying it so much. I was also listening to music the whole time too which makes walking even more enjoyable for me.

I an so glad that I have been doing a gair but of cleaning over the last few days as it means I dong have to spend the whole day doing housework. Instead I am going to visit my brother as it was his birthday yesterday, see my sister and then hang out eith my cousin Jemma. We are thinking about going out for lunch at the bakery as well as taking our dogs for a walk together.







I hope everyone has a good day! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment