Friday 16 October 2015

My weekend plans

I am expecting my good friend Jozzy to arrive sometime over the next half an hour so I am really happy. I haven't seen Jozzy for over a month so I am really looking forward to spending the weekend with her. I am going to try my hardest to write atleast a couple of posts every day this weekend but if you notice that I dont write as much as usual, it is only because I am busy and dont want to seem unsociable by spending to much time writing posts.

Tomorrow we are going to go for a drive to bicheno which is a seaside town half an out away (also the town where my bank job is). We are going to go and help my brother in his butcher shop for a while as he has just opened up his own shop which is exciting. If it is warm we will probably also go for a swim and some nice walks. There are also some greay surf shops in Bicheno that we will be able look in which will be fun. We will most likely go out to the tavern tomorrow night for drinks and tea which should be nice too.

I hope every one has a fantastic weekend :) x



1 comment:

  1. Have fun! Sounds like an exciting weekend coming up. Try not to stress about posting a little less. Life should always take a priority to blogging, if you ask me.

    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete