Thursday 15 October 2015

Awesome afternoon at the river

Today it was really hot so when my cousin Jemma finished school, I took her and another girl to the nearby swimming hole to go swimming. After being a sook and taking ages to actually get in the water, eventually I got right in and the water was beautiful. 

I felt good being in my bikinis and didnt care that I didnt look skinny. I just kept reminding myself that I am happy and healthy and that is all that matters. We all had a great time and agreed that we should do it again, really soon.

I went and had a BBQ tea with Jemma and her family tonight too which was really nice. I get along with Jemmas family all really well, even her brother so I love visiting them. Jemma is really more like a sister to me then a cousin so I kind of think of her family as mine too. 

Although I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow,  I am looking forward to tomorrow night as that is when my best friend Jozzy is arriving. I havent seen her for about a month so we have lots to catch up on. 








3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a beautiful day :) It's so wonderful to see you getting out there and living.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with exactly what Bells has to say. Xxx

    ReplyDelete