Sunday 25 October 2015

My weekend

After watching my little sister at her dancing lesson yesterday, I headed to my best friends place. I had never been to her place before or met any of her family so she showed me around their farm and itroduced me to her family which was great. We helped Jozzy's brother move some irrigation pipes and I also got covered in dust whilst riding on the back of the four wheeler motor bike so I needed to have a quick shower before I could get ready for the party.

I felt a bit nervous going to the party as I hadn't actually officially been invited. Only Jozzy and her brother had been invited but theyy were sure that the guy whose party it was wouldnt mind at all. I was really happy when I got there as the Guy could remember meeting me at another party and didn't mind that I was there at all.

After just drinking and chatting for a little while, we all had some tea. There was barbeque meat as well as lots of different salads which I enjoyed. We headed out by the fire when it got dark which was nice and warm and we just had fun for the rest of the night. We listened to music, danced and continued drinking until the early hours of the morning. I met lots of really nice people who I hope I get to see again one day and overall had a great time.

After getting almost no sleep, I woke up with a head ache and feeling really tired. I said goodbye to Jozzy and everybody else and began the long drive back home. I got subwway on the way home which was nice however I regretted ating it as it made me feel really sick. I struggled to keep my eyes open all the way home and was so happy when I finally did arrive. Aftergreeting Tess I went straight to bed and slept for almost 3 hourd. When I woke up I felt much better so got ready and took Tess for a nice long walk.

Since getting back from my walk I have just rested and made myself some tea. I had chicken nuggets with BBq sauce with mashed potato and pumpkin and boiled vegetables. I read a few chapters of 'The Rousabout' which is the book I am currently reading and just plan to relax and watch tv for the rest of the night. Luckily I left my house in a clean state on Saturday morning so there isn't too much for me to do tonight. I really only need to have a shower and anything else that needs to be done can wait until tomorrow.





I hope that everyone has had a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment