Thursday 22 October 2015

Home is where the heart is

Even though I couldnt live at home for various reasons, my family home is still without a doubt my favourite place in the world. I love going and visiting home when I have the day off work and I love seeing my family. I caught up with my dad, little brother and little sister today which was great. It made me realise that I should go.and visit gome more often, especially since it is only a 10 minute drive away.









After going out for lunch with jemma we went for a drive up the coast and then went to her place for tea. Overall it was another amazing day Which makes me think about how grateful I am to be living this life and how happy I am to be so far into my recovery!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics. I love the little lambies! So cute.
    xx

    ReplyDelete