Thursday 1 October 2015

Another awesome day

As I am writing this post, I am feeling guilty as I know that many of my readers may not have as many 'good days' as I have. It really is wonderful that I am feeling so happy and positive most of the time but I also can understand that by posting aout this, it may make some of you feel down. Afterall, I know that it can be hard to hear about how fantastic other peoples lives are when you are so unhappy in your own. So if I do make you feel bad sometimes when I talk about how great life now is I apologise. Instead of letting this get you down though, try to use it as extra motivation to recover and enjoy life as I am currently doing.

So, back to my day. I didnt do anything extremely exciting however it was just an overall nice and enjoyable day. I took Tess on two nice big walks. even though the weather wasnt very nice, it was still great to get out in the fresh air and get moving. Jemma, my cousin came around to my place in her lunch break and we had pizza toasties for lunch which were really nice. After I dropped Jemma back at work, I went straight up to my families place to visit my little sister who was home alone. It has been way to long since I last saw my sister so I really enjoyed the time we spent together.

After a lot of convincing, Amy finally agreed to watch the movie 'The longest ride' with me which i have been wanting to watch for ages. It was quite a good movie however it wasn't quite as good as I was hoping it would be. I suppose that is the only problem of wanting to see a particular movie for so long, you create such high expectations for it in your mind which can lead to dissappointmentt. I am still glad I watched it though and would definetely watch it again. 

I also spent some time chatting to my older brother Damian which was really nice as I haven't spoken to him properly since he moved home to swansea. It is a really exciting time for him as he has moved home to open up his own butcher shop. It is so nice having most of my family home in swansea. Wehave always been a close family and I love being around everyone. Now it is just my little brother who lives away from Swansea but I really hope he moves home sometime soon as well. We are all very similar  and love the country so I hope that we all end up back here together in the future.

I have also been reading qquite a bit today and also last night. After not having the attention span to read for years now, I am really enjoying being able to get into a good book and read once again. The only types of books I have been able to concentrrate on enough until now were stories about anorexics. Although I enjoyed reading those stories, it is really good to be able to read something completely different too. the book I am reading is a romance set in a country town. I love these types of books, but they also make me want to find myself a country boy of my own too. 
 
I have also managed to get done lots of washing and have also cleaned my house which is great as I am working the next 7 days straight and probably wont have a chance to do much housework in this time. I would be lying if I said that I was looking forward to going back to work tomorrow morning. I am not going to let the thought of going to ork ruin the rest of my night tonight though. Atleats my work over the next seven days is broken up between both the bank and the supermarket so I should't get bored. 

My Tea tonight 


2 comments:

  1. Funnily enough, I never feel bad reading about you having a great day, I always feel so pleased for you, as if I'm living my life vicariously through you. Reading about your good days gives me hope for my own future that it will be as positive as yours if I fight enough for recovery. You are simply amazing, a real super star! Take care and hope the next 7 days at work go quickly for you! Xx <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Annie you are seriously one of the kindest and most selfless people I have ever known. Thanks so much, just for being you. <3 xx

      Delete