Sunday 4 October 2015

Super busy day

Today certainly has been very busy and I feel as though I haven't stopped since I got up early this morning. After eating breakfast I took Tess for a long walk, put my wet washing out on the clothes line and got ready for work as I had to start at 8:30. I have been on my feet running around after customers all day and in my short lunch break I only had enough time to get myself some lunch which I ate while writing a blog post.

The afternoon went quite fast although quite a bit of chocolate and lollies were eaten to get me through to knock off time. My final job at work was sweeping the entire floor of the shop which is actually quite tiring and time consuming. As soon as I knocked off work at 4:30, I came home but had lots of jobs to do. 

I had to get my washing in off the clothes line, do the washing up, put clothes away and start tidying my house as I am not going to get a chance to do it any time soon as I am back to working at the bank tomorrow. I quickly did a bit of revision as I am doing an assesment for my traineeship tomorrow which I hope I go ok in but I really don't have heaps of time to put into that so I am hoping that all of the work I have allready done is enough. 

Then I prepared my tea which is currently cooking now as I write this post. I am just having a piece of crumbed chicken as well as 3 tempura chicken Nuggets, Caulliflower Broccoli, carrot and mashed potato with BBQ sauce (I will add a photo to the bottom of this post once it is ready). It feels good to be finally sitting down however I still need to take Tess for a walk after tea and also have a shower. 

Although I am feeling quite tired, I am still looking forward to taking Tess for a nice walk on the beach as it is a gorgeous evening and I hated being stuck inside all day at work while everyone else enjoyed the beautiful weather. As you can see, today has been really full on so I am sure I will sleep well tonight, especially after not getting very much sleep last night.

I hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend :)

Still smiling, even though I am exhausted :)

My Yummy Tea 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty full-on! I dunno what the weather's like in Tassie, but it's 36°c up here on the mainland! I think you're crazy going to the beach. I'm parked in front of the air con :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont worry, Its no where near that hot down here :p xx i hope it has cooled down a bit for you now. X

      Delete