Thursday 8 October 2015

sunbaking with my sister

Today I took my sister to the river. We intended to swim but just sat by the water listening to music and chatting instead which was still nice. Even though it was sunny, there was a cool breeze which meant that it wasnt really warm enough for swimming. By the time we got home though, the cold breeze dropped out so it was really warm. I decided to make the most of the sun and laid outside on the sun lounge in my bikinis.

It felt strange putting my bikinis on as the last time I wore those same bikinis, I was about 12 kilos lighter so I obviously looked very different. I didnt hate the way I looked though and even though it was just Amy and I, I felt comfortable enough to take some pictures and just be myself. I know that I dont look super skinny in my bikini anymore but I do look healthy and I honestly think that is even better! :)


Sisterly love


Soaking up the sun





Enjoying an icecream for afternoon tea while reading my book


Looking slightly burnt


4 comments: