Sunday 11 October 2015

Super tired

After working all day whilst feeling incredibly tired, I am so happy to finally be home. I took Tess for a quick walk and then cooked myself a yummy tea of chicken nuggests and vegetables. I have only just started eating chicken nuggets, after not really eating them since I was a kid but I really enjoy them.

Now I plan on just having a shower and then watching telly. I will most likely fall asleep as soon as I lay on the couch as I am so tired. I need to try and get a good nights sleep tonight anyway as I really dont want to be tired for work tomorrow.

I always try and be fully refreshed and ready for work, especially at the bank as it is so important that I keep completely alert and also that my concentration is fully on the job. Otherwise it is too easy to make a mistake which you just cant do when you are dealing with so much money and peoples finances. surprisingly I cope with the responsibility quite well but I would probably be more anxious if I wasnt on anti anxiety medication.

I just have three more days of work now and I have a day off, I cant wait! And then next weekend my best friend is coming up from Hobart to stay for the whole weekend which I am also really excited about!




2 comments:

  1. I really love seeing your meals. They seem more 'normal' to me than a lot of people's intakes. I have to stress, I don't mean this in a quantity/calorie way or anything like that. Just seeing protein-vege-mash on a plate reminds me a lot more of what my family eats rather than seeing elaborate meals made every night (as fun as elaborate meals are).

    Chicken nuggets are a great option! I've never been a huge fan, but any protein stored in the freezer that you can just pop in the oven is a necessity if you ask me (my favourite would be fish).

    Hope you have a great week :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean by the 'normal food thing'. I grew up in a family eating very basic foods so I guess that is why I like and enjoy them. Living on my own I find frozen meat is the best way to eat protein as I would obviously not cook a whole chicken etc just for mysef and as you said it isjust so east tograb them straight from the freezer and put them in the fridge. I love fish too and also fish cakes :) I hope you have a great week too x

      Delete