Sunday 28 June 2015

Busy busy day

I have been really busy all day but am glad to be finally sittin down n the couch to relax for the rest of the night. I got up at about 5am this morning and wrote some posts and answered some emails while I ate mmy breakfast. I had extra thick honey nut spread on my toast (as I said Inow would) which was really delicious. I have also started adding more filling to my sandwiches at lunch each day and have beeen adding extra milk to my oats and hot chocolates.

I am really glad that I decided to make these changes to my intake, when I needed to increase my calories. Because I didnt add in a specific item to my meal plan, but have just basically started adding in extra things whenever the opportunity arises, therefore I actually do not know exactly how many calories I eat each day. I think that this is great progress for me as I always felt as though I NEEDED to know exactely how many calories my food contained. Now it doesn't really worry me that I dont know exactly how much I am eating, which Isee as a good indication that my mind is continuing to repair. I still obviously know the approximate amount I am eating, but I do not know if  I am currently eating 3100 or 3200 calories per day etc.

I then took Tess for a walk around the bush track beside the beach and she was full of energy so just ran around like crazy. She is always well behaved however and never goes too far from where I am. All I need to do is whistle and call out to her and she comes bounding back to me.  When I got back home I had a whole hour to fill in before I neeeded to go to work so I vacuumed my house. I had quite a good day at work as I was working with lovely people. One of them is my cousin, who is quite a few years younger then me but we get along really well. 

After work finished at 4:30 I came  home and made myself a delicious tea of chicken, vegetable and rice casserole. I also cooked some lemon puddings which  I will be able to have for dessert a few nights this week with icecream. I took Tess for another quick walk before I ate tea and then went for a shower. I can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow. I feel as though I need to have a break after working all week last week and then the weekend but unfortunately I need to have another full week at work this week too. 




I know that as long as I keep looking after myself I will get through it though and i'm sure I will really appreciate next weekend as well, when it finally comes. It is Amy's school holidays but I think she wants to come and stay with me. I know that I will be really tired and need to rest however I don't want to stop her from coming to my house if she wants to. Amy deserves to have somewhere to escape too, whenever she feels like she needs a break from what is going on at home.

I hope that my posts on body image have been helpful. I know that the research I have done as well as writing out my own thoughts on body image has helped me a lot also, as it has reminded me of the importance of developing a good body image as well as how to do it. My absolute dream is to be able to love my body and feel confident in who I am, no matter what size I am and I am determined to keep working on this until it happens. 

Please if you have any tips or advice about how to develop a better body image, please share them in the comments section of this post, or on one of my other posts. Tonight I am going to watch masterchef before going to bed and hopefully getting a good nights sleep. I hope everyone has/had a wonderful day today. Keep fighting :) x   

  

4 comments:

  1. Same feeling here! 12 days of work are really hard :/ but work often is fun too :) enjoy your tome with amy. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right it can be fun! And I honestly find recovery easier when I have lots of other things to keep my mind busy too. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Of course, karlygraham94@gmail.com
      Feel free to email me anytime :) xx

      Delete