Tuesday 9 June 2015

Thank you


I want to take this opportunity to thank all of the people out there who read my blog. While I would still blog, no matter how many page views I got each day, it is still really nice to see that quite a few people enjoy reading what I write, as I put a lot of time and effort into my posts.  I feel as though my blog has given me more of a purpose in life, which is thanks to all of you.


I would like to say an extra big thank yo to all of those people who leave beautiful and supportive comments on my posts. You will never know just how much it means to me when you say that I am helping you to fight and recover, but you should know that this goes both ways. While my posts or emails may be helping you to recover, your support and beautiful comments are also helping me to recover.




I can not describe how amazing it is to have people there who truly understand what I am going through, to help me through my battles. The fact is, I know that I would not be where I am today in my recovery if it wasnt for you all. Your inspiration and motivation has got me through so much, which has shown me that I am strong enough to fight and recover. It means so much to have so many people believing in me, even at times when I dont necessarily believe in myself.

So thank you again, for everything! <3 xx




8 comments:

  1. This means a lot! It's so lovely to know that it's a full circle of inspiration/help! Even the small things can make all the difference. Laura xxxx

    ReplyDelete