Monday 15 June 2015

Dream


As I sat and ate my first dream chocolate bar since before I got sick, I thought about the fact that through recovering I am making my dreams for the future possible. All of the dreams I have ever had, fully rely on me recovering from anorexia and I therefore know I will never be truly happy unless I recover. This is why I know I need to recover and this is what I would like everyone out there who is suffering from an eating disorder to realise as well. Afterall everyone out there deserves so much more then life with an eating disorder.



So far I have had to put myself through a lot of pain in order to make the progress I have made in my recovery but I can see as I get closer to being fully recovered that every bit of this pain in well worth it. If I wasn't willing to recover, I would be facing a lifetime full of pain and suffering but through recovering and putting up with some pain now, I am allowing myself to have a happy anorexia-free life in the future. Please, choose to fight your anorexia and free yourself from its grips. It is only through doing this that you will be able to make all of your dreams come true and live the life you truly deserve to live.

4 comments:

  1. glad your doing well keep fighting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think you are so brave Anna. The adventure you are currently embarking on is real proof that with recovery your dreams become possible.<3 xx

      Delete