Saturday 27 June 2015

Just another Saturday

It has been a lot warmer over the last few days which has been really nice although I havent really had any chance to enjoy it as I have been working so much :(. It's ok though as I dont mind working that much, its just that I get really tired very easily. I just neeed to remember to always eat the right amount and to get as much hsleep as possible so that I have enough energy to keep going.

I am still feeling nauseous all day everyday which is quie strange as I have no other symptoms of a stomach virus. Since thinking about what may have aused mmy nausea, I have decided it is most likely due to the fact that I have stopped taking my contraceptive pill. Afterall, I have been on it for 3 years so my body is probbly juts trying to adjust now that I am no longer taking it. I hope that this sick feeling soon passes however as it really isn't very nice.



I am now starting to question whether or not I made the right decision to take myself off of my pill. The only reason I was on n in the first place is because my doctor thought it may have made my periods less painful and it would also make my skin clearer but I honestly dont think that going on the pill helped either of these things. Now atleeast I will be able to tell whether or not my body is healthy enough for me to have my perios naturally or not.

Luckily, although I am feeling sick all the time I am still managing to get through all of my meals. I always feel especially sick after my meals but I know that I need to eat my full intake amount each day, regardless of this. When I got home from work today I made myself a yummy tea of fish fingers with tomato sauce and  mashed pottato, peas, carrots, pumpkin and broccolli.



After tea Itook Tess for a walk out in the dark and as Iwalked I talked to my little sister on the phone. I try to ring Amy most days as I like to hear that she is ok, as otherwise I find myself really worrying about her. She seemed happy enough which is good although I don't think things are very good at home at the moment :( At least she knows that I am here for her if she ever needs me.

I have been up since about 4 am this morning so am feeling exhausted after a long day at work. Since I have already had dessert, I think I will just go to bed now and try and get some sleep. Goodnight Everyone. I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend <3 xx


8 comments:

  1. Staaay strong Karly ;) *-* I know sometimes it is hard to keep up with all the things which happen in everyday life and unexpected ones as well, but it is worth fighting for them and keep thinking positive :) it will always get better afterwards :) But you can be so so proud of yourself for still keeping to your meal plan and nourish your body properly ;)
    Hope you soon will be feeling better xxxx Lovely greetings from Germany Ange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ange for those lovely words, it is is nice to hear from you :D I hope you are doing ok? Keep fighting gorgeous <3 xx

      Delete
    2. Oh you are so welcome ;) as I am always so thankful for you sharing your advices and experiences :) <3 Yes, I am actually doing okaaay :) well I am sort of adding some supplements to my meal plan as gaining weight is harder as it actually seems ;) you know things like Fortimel? ;) <3 xxx hope you are well as well :)

      Delete
    3. Yes gaining weight is extremely difficult isnt it! It makes me wonder how so many people struggle to stop gaining weight so much. I am so glad that you are doing ok and I think it is truly wonderful that you are feeling ok and taking supplements. Xx goodluck and I hope you start seeing some results soon <3

      Delete
  2. Good night ❤ hope you feel better in the morning

    ReplyDelete