Monday 1 June 2015

Tess


Since it is so cold, I dont make Tess sleep outside, instead she sleeps on her mat by my back door. Even though I let her inside, she knows she is not supposed to get off her mat

 Every morning she walks over to the white fluffy mat (that she knows she isnt allowd to lay on) in an attempt to get me to take her for a walk.

As you can see, she even starts to inpatiently beat her tail on the ground, to expess  her eagerness which is very cute.


I raise my voice at her and tell her to get back on her mat, which she always responds to by rolling on her back and 'playing dead.' The only way I can get her back on her mat is by grabbing her collar and leading her.

Tess then tries to use her puppy dog eyes on me, to get me to take her for a walk

When that doesnt work, she resorts to the evil eye. Sometimes she even lets out a little bark, to let me know that she isnt happy with me, for making her wait so long

Usually I give in and take her for a walk when she walks right up to me and tries to lick my face. She knows that I always give into her when she is acting super cute and affectionate.

Tess is the most gorgeous, intelligent and hilarious dog I could ever wish for and while I may get grumpy with her at times for being a pain, I wouldnt change a single one of her funny little ways even if I could. Everyday she shows me how much she loves me and always manages to bring a smile to my face. I am incredibly lucky to have her. :)








3 comments:

  1. <3 oh hun that is so sweet and touching <3 you and tess are so beautiful and you both obviously share a very special bond! i can totally relate i love my dog too to pieces <3 thank you so much too for your email hun <3 im going to reply ina little while <3 all my love hun <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww isn't she just adorable! XX

    ReplyDelete