Saturday 20 June 2015

A poem from my sister

K is for Kind, I know that your there
A because we are Allies, when life isn't fair
R is for reliable, You are never too far
L is for loyal, a bond no one can tare and
Y is for you, because you are my shining star

My gorgeous little sister is spending the weekend with me and she wrote this beautiful poem for me, that I wanted to share with you all. I feel so blessed to have Amy in my life, I honestly dont know what I would do without her.

We dont really have any plans of what to do. I took her to her dance lesson this morning and now we are playing a Nancy Drew computer game. I used to love playing the Nancy Drew games when I was younger and Amy is finally old enough to enjoy them too so it is really nice for us to do them togetther. We are making pizzas for tea tonight which should be fun (and also delicious)! We are also going to watch Ella Enchanted tonight which is a movie we both like!


I hope that everyone else is having a fantastic weekend too. Stay strong and keep fighting. x

No comments:

Post a Comment