Friday 26 June 2015

Everything I ate yesterday


Peanut butter on toast with creamy vanilla oats (prepared with milk) and topped with 1 sliced banana
1 banana Up and Go, 1 mandarin and 1 thick slice of jam sponge roll
2 crumpets with butter and vegemite, 1 banana and 1 chocolate snak Pack
1 bowl of grapes with vanilla yoghurt and 1 cookies and cream Kit Kat
Roasted duck breast and mashed potato and pumpkin with gravy and vegetables (carrot, peas and broccolli)

Hot Butterscotch Pudding with vanilla icecream

1 milky 'frothy classic' hot chocolate


4 comments:

  1. I am proud of you ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you. I love these posts, they make me burst with pride at how well you are doing. You're going so strongly and it's wonderful to see! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie! I know that you will be able to eat this much one day as long as you believe in yourself. I never thought eating this much would be possible for me either but here I am, doing it every single day. <3 stay strong xx

      Delete