Thursday 4 June 2015

Question time



I found this 'favourite things quiz' online but since It would take me forever to answer them all, please just comment the corresponding numbers of ones you would like me to answer. Also feel free to ask any questions that you want me to answer that may not appear on the list :)

The 101 Favorite Things Quiz

1. Favorite pet I ever had
2. Favorite car I've owned
3. Favorite meal out, ever
4. Favorite food I've cooked
5. Favorite food from childhood
6. Favorite drink on a hot summer day (include event)
7. Favorite drink on a cold winter night (include event)
8. Favorite conversation I've ever had with a person
9. Favorite total meal that I cook (list all items)
10. Favorite movie of all time
11. Favorite book of all time
12. Teacher who changed my life, and why
13. Professional mentor who changed my life, and why
14. Favorite item category to go shopping for with a girlfriend
15. Perfect day out - what, where, with whom
16. Favorite color
17. Favorite artist
18. Favorite song
19. The best paid entertainment I've ever seen
20. Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours
21. Most rewarding time I've ever spent volunteering
22. The most exciting secret I've ever been told
23. My greatest skill (past or current)
24. The best advice I've ever been given
25. The best advice I've ever given
26. The year of the best birthday I ever had... and why
27. The coolest natural wonder I've ever seen
28. The most fun road trip I ever took... where and with whom
29. The nearest close call I've ever had
30. My favorite flower - purchased
31. My favorite flower or plant - personally grown
32. My best hair day ever?
33. The most favorite gift I've ever gotten - what and from whom?
34. My most suspenseful moment
35. My most unexpected achievement?
36. The most rewarding volunteer experience I've had
37. My favorite paid employment, ever
38. The favorite dessert I've ever eaten
39. The prettiest natural landscape I've ever seen
40. The most scared I've been by a bug or critter
41. My favorite household chore
42. The favorite piece of jewelry I've ever bought for myself
43. The best cup of coffee I've ever had
44. The hardest question a child has ever asked me
45. The most important time I've had to "be there" for a friend
46. The most unusual pet I've ever had
47. The prettiest shiny object I've ever owned
48. The most treasured book in my library
49. The most important tool in my craft/ hobby stuff
50. The coolest handmade gift I ever gave anyone
51. The best anonymous thing I have ever done/given
52. The most healthy and vital time in my life was/is?
53. The worst thing I ever got away with
54. The kindest thing a stranger ever did for me
55. The kindest thing I ever did for a stranger?
56. Favorite perfume
57. Favorite household cleaner smell
58. Favorite outdoor smell
59. Most fun I ever had on a Saturday night?
60. Favorite song I ever danced to and with whom?
61. Favorite dinner my mom made
62. The happiest moment I can remember
63. Song that makes me move no matter how bad I feel?
64. My favorite patriotic experience?
65. My biggest moment of celebrity
66. My one favorite item of clothing?
67. The one item I would take to the desert island?
68. The one person I loved who never knew?
69. The most fun sporting event I ever attended?
70. The favorite place I have ever traveled to where I'd spend my whole life if I could?
71. My favorite moment as a parent
72. My favorite moment as a sister/brother
73. My favorite moment as a spouse or significant other
74. My favorite moment as a daughter/son
75. My favorite flowers to receive in a delivery?
76. My favorite cooking or kitchen smell?
77. The most significant change I've had to go through and how it made me better
78. My "biggest deal" memory of childhood
79. My favorite non-relative adult growing up
80. My favorite aunt or uncle
81. Best Sunday afternoon I ever had?
82. Favorite ice cream ever and from where?
83. Favorite musician?
84. Favorite famous person I've admired, living or dead, whom I'd like to meet?
85. Favorite environmental sound (rain, thunder, etc.)
86. Favorite person to take a walk on a beach or in the woods with?
87. Best time I've had playing with a pet
88. Nicest thing I've ever done for a little kid?
89. Favorite TV rerun I could watch 50 times?
90. Favorite item no one knows I own?
91. My favorite story/experience of the paranormal?
92. The one "splurge" grocery item I have never yet splurged on?
93. The most competent activity I do?
94. The one food item I can never run out of?
95. The favorite picture I've ever taken?
96. The most fun game I've ever played?
97. The biggest secret I still safeguard? (don't reveal it!)
98. The hardest I ever laughed in my life was...
99. My favorite fabric to pet is?
100. If I could go anywhere, be with anyone, be doing anything, right now,,, Where? Who? What?
101. If I had one hour to live, what would I spend it doing?
And the questions YOU would like to add! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karly :) I would love you to answer: 2, 18, 28, 33, 38, 39, 82 Juuuust if you want to of course ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ange, I will just wait to see if I get any more requests before I answer them on a post. :) I hope you are doing ok gorgeous. <3 xx

      Delete