Monday 15 June 2015

25 Questions about me

1. What is your middle name?: Jayne
2. What was favorite subject at school?: definitely biology, in particularly human biology. I love learning about biology and even do it sometimes, just for fun.
3. What is your favorite drink?: Maybe Up and Go's (Vanilla, Caramel and Banana are my favourites) I also like milkshakes but havent had one in ages, as I have milky Up and Go's everyday.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: I actually have no idea. I dont listen to ery much music. I have a Taylor Swift CD in my car but besides that I just like listening to any of the latest popular songs that are on the radio.

5. What is your favorite food?: My all time favourite food would probably have to be Creamy Vanilla LeRice, although it hasnt been at the supermarkets lately so I am worried it is no longer available in tasmania :0 I dont know what I will do if this is the case!
6. What is the last thing you bought?: The very las thinh I bought would be a new wireless keyboard for my tablet. My last one broke when I spilt a glass of water on it :(. Hopefully I dont break this one as it is very annoying trying to type on the tablet screen, especially when I am writing long blog posts.
7. Favorite book of all time?: Growing Up I loved the Silver Brumby however my all time favourite book would probaby be a Jodi Picoult book, maybe My Sisters Keeper.
8. Favorite Color?: PINK! I am totally obsessed with pink!
9. Do you have any pets?: Growing up I always had HEAPS of pets on the farm. But now I just have Tess, my Kelpie Collie cross as well as my new canary.
10. Favorite Perfume?: I dont really wear perfume. I do have the Brritney spears Fantasy perffume which is quite nice though! :) 
11. Favorite Holiday?: The roadtrip my family and I took around Australia. We travelled 10 000 kilometers in 1 month and it was a truly amazing experience.
12. Are you married?: I am not married and dont know If I will get married. I want to meet a guy who I will spend the rest of my life with but getting married isnt that important to me.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I have never left the country but am rreally excited to explore some other parts of the world in the future.
14. Do you speak any other language?: No, I have only ever spoken English. I think that Australians are generally quite lazy when it comes to learning other languages.
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have two brothers, one older than me and one younger than me. I also have a little sister. I am much closer to my sister then my brothers, but Istill love my brothers of course!
16. What is your favorite shop?: Would it be really sad if I said the supermarket? I honestly prefer grocery shopping than clothes shopping or any other type of shopping. 
17. Favorite restaurant?: The Bark Mill Tavern. This is the best place to eat out in the town that I live in. The meals consist of typical pub food but all have a nice twist to them. So  guess the meals are kind of like Pub food done really, reallyy nicely? The meal I usually get is grilled fish of the day with chips and salad. 
18. When was the last time you cried?: A couple of weeks ago I temporarily lost Tess my dog. She was only gone for an hour or so but I was terrified that something might happen to her. I was quite upset whilst I was looking for her and cried and cried when I found her, I was so happy.  
19. Favorite Blog?: I cant choose. The blog I have been following for the longest is A life without Anorexia but I follow many now that I love.
20. Favorite Movie?: My all time favourite movie would probably be My sisters Keeper. I have seen it so many times but think it is a truly beautiful movie. I also luve firest Gump and can quote most of the movie, I ave seen it so often.
21. Favorite TV shows?: I like to collect tv series and wrote this post about my favourite ones.... Other shows I love are Family Feud, My kitchen Rules and masterchef.  
22. PC or Mac?: PC. I used to be an apple girl but not anymore. I love my samsung phone and tablet!
23. What phone do you have?: I have a Samsung s5 which I really love!
24. How tall are you?: 165 cm. I always considered myself to be short but I am actually taller then the average Australian woman. I quite like my height :)
25. Can you cook?: I can cook anything as long as I have a recipe. I dont like cooking without instructions though as i just consantly worry that I am doing somehing wrong. I am also really good at cooking quick meals that are delicious but only take a few minutes. This is really good when I get home late from work and dont want to eat latte.  

2 comments:

  1. It's so good to learn things about you, very interesting post! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed reading it! sometimes I find it a bit difficult finding a good balance when it comes to what types of posts to do. If you ever want to see anymore of a particular type of post just let me know and I will try my best to include more of them in my bog. XX :D

      Delete