Thursday 25 June 2015

Having a cold but still feeling fantastic

For the last two days my nose has been running a lot and I have also had a bleedng nose which indicate that I have a cold, but besides this I am feeling perfectly healthy. I am quite confident it is a cold I have caught as I have never had allergies in my life and my sister got sick when she stayed at my house on Saturday night, so I am guessing I caught it off of her then.

Although, I obviously have a virus, strangely I do not have any other symptoms of a cold. I have not had the dreaded sore throat that usually comes at the start of a cold or the congested and achey head that I usually experience. The only explanantion that I have for this is that I am providing my body with so much energy, that it is able to fight off the virus quite easily while causing me no discomfort at all.

This makes me so happy and proud, to think that I am looking after my body so well and giving it all the food and energy that it needs. While once my body was extremely vlunerable tto viruses like this and my immune system was very poor, now my immune system is fighting fit and strong. In fact, even before Ideveloped anorexia Istll do not think thatt my immune system was as good as it now is.

I am hoping that I continue to feel ggreat, even though I have this virus. I intend to keep up my fluids and my food intake no mattter what and am confident that I will be completely better from my cold very soon. I hope that everyone is healthy and looking after themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment