Monday 29 June 2015

My pledge to love myself

The following pledge has been stuck on my fridge for a few months now (ever since I found it on the Internet) and I recommend that you take out a similar pledge to yourself. Stick it somewhere you will often see it and every time you feel self conscious about your body, read your pledge to love yourself. Hopefully it will remind you of what is truly important in life and why you should love who you are.


Just incase you cant read it very well (my kitchen is very dark) ^^ I have the typed text below also;


I honour myself by loving every part of me
I will embrace every flaw because they make me
PERFECTLY IMPERFECT
I give thanks for my daily breaths  because
MY LIFE IS A GIFT
I recognize that the way I treat myself sets the
standard for others and I deserve
ONLY THE BEST TREATMENT
I will count my BLESSINGS over my BLEMISHES
I recognize that loving myself is a difficult journey,
but one worth traveling
I will…laugh, breathe, let goI am worthy of love – the love from others and
more importantly LOVE FROM MYSELF
I am worthy because I am HERE.

1 comment: