Wednesday 3 June 2015

Good Morning

Good Morning everyone :)

After waking up in a fantastic mood I was delighted to see that my weight gain is right back on track. My weight is up 800g from what it was exactly one week ago which means I am right on my target of 100g gain per day. Of course there is still the part of me that is dissapointed with the weight gain but the real me is happy and that is all that matters. I am not going to let my anorexia take this victory away from me.

Now I come to think about it, I think that my weight loss may have been due to having a huge night sweat the night before while I was sleeping (gross I know) but this would explain why I weighed less that morning, because I was probably just dehydrated. So I probably didnt need to make the calorie increase I did but I am going to keep the changes anyway, as I am enjoying them and the extra energy isnt going to do me any harm. It just means there is a little extra energy available that my body can use to repair.

My morning oats taste so different when I make them with just milk. They are so creamy and delicious. This is a photo of my breakfast this morning. I also tried the new Kraft Honey nut spread and loved it. I think it was even nicer than the other brand I have previously been eating (if that is even possible, haha).


I am working at the supermarket all day today which shoukd be ok and then I have a day off work tomorrow, which will be even better. I am so glad things seemed to have turned around a little bit for me. It really does prove that if you push through the hard times, you are rewarded with some good times. Keep fighting everyone! :)


4 comments: