Tuesday 23 June 2015

My day

Considering I was feeling quite anxious this morning, about how the day would go, it went really well! Even though it was raining and dark when I left, I made it to Launceston in one piece and with plenty of time to spare. This was great as it meant that I could take my time to find a car park, have my morning tea and then make my way to the building where I was doing the Work Health and Safety induction. As far as I know it went fine and I passed (well I hope I passed anyway as I really dont want to have to do it again)! 

After my induction finished at 1 o'clock I ate my lunch and had a quick trip to the supermarket before starting the long drive home. I was really glad when I finally got home as I was sick of driving. After a quick afternoon tea I decided to take Tess for a walk as I didn't take her this moring. I actually ran for some of the way which felt really good. I made sure that my anorexia did not drive me to run though and I made mysef stop and walk as soon as I got puffed or tired, I just decided to run because I (the real me) felt like it! :D



When I got home from walking Tess I went for a shower and cooked some tea. I had a chicken breast schnitzel, special egg fried rice and vegetables (broccoli, carrot and baby peas). It was a simple meal but super delicious. After tea I just wrote a blog post while watching the project which is a current events news program that is hosted by comedians. I dont like watching the normal 'news' but I love watching the project, I think it is hilarious! I then had my dessert which was hot apple pie with vanilla icecream and then a hot chocolate. Tonight I plan to watch one of my favourite tv shows 'Love Child'(hopefully I dont fall asleep) and then I will go to bed as I am working tomorrow morning at the supermarket.  





5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that it went well today! And if you don't mind me saying so, you are simply glowing! Love Laura xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura! I dont know what I would do without you! <3 XX

      Delete
    2. That is so nice of you to say! xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad your day went well, knowing how anxious you were about it! Well done you, another achievement of yours! Xx

    ReplyDelete