Friday 26 June 2015

My morning

It was quite mild this morning so I really enjoyed heading out for a walk with Tess. The beach was so gorgeous and still. If I didnt have to work I would have loved to stay down there for a lot longer with Tess as I love being outside when the weather is nice.



When I got back from my walk I had an hour or so to fill in before I had to leave for work so I decided to clean up my food cupboards, a job that I have needed to do for a long time but havent had any time to do. I was shocked by just how much food I had in my cupboard. Not only do I have heaps of soups, casseroles, pastas and packets of rice etc but I also have heaps of snacky things too like muesli bars, biscuits, juice boxes, muffin and pudding mixes Etc. Also the amount of breakfast cereals and nut spreads I have surprised me too.





I have decided that I really need to stop buying more food all the time and just use up everything I already have so for the next 4 weeks I am only going to let myself spend money on milk, bread, fruit and vegetables and nothing else! Hopefully this will also allow me to save some money as living on your own is awfully expensive and I dont usually get to save very much money.

3 comments:

  1. THe top few photos are stunning, you live in a beautiful place! I love seeing photos of all the foods you have in your cupboard, really interesting! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Annie I am really lucky to live where I do! <3 Do you live in a city or in tthe country? x

      Delete
    2. I grew up in the country, the nearest house was like half a mile away, and you could just see fields all around. Now I live in a little town, but it is still very country-ish, surrounded by fields and mountains. Maybe I will do a blog about where I live so you can see! Next year I will be moving to a city when I go to university. Xx

      Delete