Tuesday 23 June 2015

Busy day ahead

I have just under an hour before I need to be on the road and heading to the city so I really should be getting ready, but I thought I would quickly update everyone on my plans for the day. Today I have to go to a Work Health and Safety training workshop in Launceston for my traineeship at the bank which I really am not looking forward to. It will most likely be quite boring but atleast it only goes for a few hours! Perhaps I will do a little shopping afterwoods. :)

It has been raining all night which is really good as we desperately needed the rain and I love listening to rain falling on the roof while laying in bed at night. After growing up on a farm I have learnt just how precious and important the rain and water is so I would never complain about it when it comes. Unfortunanately though, I will have to drive the two hours to Launceston in the rain which will make the road slippery and the visibility probably wont be that great either. As long as I leave with some extra time to spare and take it easy I should be fine though.



I have to drive in Launceston again which I am absolutely dreading. I have only driven in a city once before which was also in Launceston but this is something that I feel incredibely anxious about doing. I know that the only way I will get more comfortable driving  in the city is through practice however, so this is just one of those things I need to do, in order to overcome my anxiety.


I still feel like I have so much to do, get dressed, do my hair and makeup, make my lunch and organise my dog (I might take her to my nans house as it is raininng and her kennel is broken) so I should really stop blogging and start getting everything done. Have a great day everone. Remember you are capable of anything, you just need to truly want it and believe that you can do it! x

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your busy day. Hope it all went well, especially driving in the city. I love that quote, 'To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.' Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I loved that quote when I saw it too Annie. I was brave enough to drive in the city and I was fine! The only way to overcome a fear really is just to fight it head on.<3 x

      Delete
    2. I'm so proud of you for achieving that! It can't have been easy, but there you went, through fear not around it! Good on you! Xx

      Delete