Sunday 7 June 2015

Answering questions

Favourite car I have owned?
I have only owned two cars but my favourite is the one I currently own. A white Toyota Corolla. There isnt really anything special about my car but I am proud of it because I bought it myself with my own money, just like the last car ai bought. I believe you appreciate things more when you have to work hard for them yourself.



Favourite song?
This is a tricky one. It would probably be summer of 69 or a Taylor Swift song (since she is my favourite artist)


The most fun road trip I have ever taken?
In 2007 I went on a road trip 10,000 kilometers around Australia in one month. It was an amazing experience and I will never forget how much fun we had. We drove through bush, rain forest, dessert, coast, city, outback etc And it was an experience I will never forget. To give you an idea of where we drove, we visited every capital city you can see on this map exccept Perth.


My favourite gift?
Probably the gold signet ring my parents bought me for my 13th birthday. They actually bought it for me while we were on our road trip around Australia. I love my signet ring and never take it off. 
My favourite dessert I have ever eaten?
While I love hot pudding and icecream, I think that my all time favourite dessert would probably be pannacotta. I havent eaten it for years but we used to have it when I was at boarding school and it was delicious.



The prettiest natural lanscape I have ever seen?
probably while driving along the Great Ocean Road in Victoria, Australia. We saw alot of pretty towns along the coast and we also saw the 12 apostles.



Favourite icecream ever?
I have never been fussy when it comes to icecream, I love it all ;) but my top 5 icecreams would be soft serve icecream in a waffle cone, mcdonalds hot fudge sundae, marvelous creations icecream, rainbow paddle pop and mango gelato.


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I just found your Blog, so glad i did!
    I am so glad to hear you are in recovery now Stay Strong! xo
    http://www.libertylifeandselfhelp.com/

    ReplyDelete