Tuesday 2 June 2015

Tea Ideas

Out of all my meals, tea is often the one that I have the most trouble getting inspired for. Often I dont know what I feel like or what to cook. These are some of my previous teas. I know they are quite simple and plain, but these are the types of foods I grew up eating and enjoy. I hope they give you a little inspiration. :)
Cheesy chicken schnitzel and Vegetables 

Ham steaks with tomato relish and vegetables

Chicken curry pasta with peas and carrots

Thai green chicken curry with vegetables on the side

Roast duck with tomato relish and vegetables

Cheesy Tomato pasta with broccoli and carrots

Tomato and herb Pasta with shaved parmesan cheese and vegetables

Spaghetti and meatballs with peas and mashed potato

Beef lasagna and vegetables


Chicken schitzel, baked tomato dish and chips

Mild beef curry with mashed veggies, peas and carrots

Barbecued porterhouse steak with vegetables 

Honey soy Chicken and vegetable Stir fry with hokkien noodles

Ham steak with relish, mashed potato and pumpkin and steamed vegetables 

Fish cakes, mashed potato and vegetables 

1 comment:

  1. I love your food posts they're so interesting, love seeing photographs of food! Xx

    ReplyDelete