Sunday 14 June 2015

A surprise from Mum

When I got back from walking Tess this afternoon, a surprise was waiting for me on my kitchen bench. Mum had dropped off a little yellow canary for me, that she has given me as a new pet. 



I wasn't really expecting it but I thought it was really nice of my mum to think of getting me a little bird and surprising me. The next thing I have to do is name it so if any of my readers have an idea about what I could call it, I would really appreciate it! I dont know if it is a male of female so any name would be fine!

9 comments:

  1. aww that's so sweet! :) xo
    http://www.libertylifeandselfhelp.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 awww so so sooo cute hun <3
    i love the name primrose and the birdee is so bright yellow that name just opped into my head. But if its a boy that might not be suitable hun! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That name is very sweet Emmy, I think I have decided on Tweety. I loved Tweety bird whenn I was a kid and didnt think about it until my little sister suggested it. You will have to get a bird and call it Primrose! :) XX Stay strong beautiful!

      Delete
    2. <3 hun that is so funny because i literally was going to suggest tweety but then i thought of primrose and thought id suggest that one instead! ;) i hope tweety is settling in well hun she couldnt have a better owner than you <3 thanks hun so so much <3 did you get my facebook message hun? all my love :* xxx

      Delete
    3. <3 I did get your message Emmy! Thank you! I have been wonderng about how your recovery progress has been going? I hope you are doing well. xx

      Delete
  3. Aww how sweet, that little bird is so adorable!! I'll put my thinking cap on for some names...
    Sunny
    Sammy
    Chip
    Tweetie
    Coco
    Hedwig

    Can't think!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its funny that you suggested tweetie as that is the name I have decided on after my little sister suggested it to me last night. I loved Tweetie bird when I was a kid and since he was a yellow canary too, I think it is a great name for my little bird. :) X

      Delete
    2. Three cheers for Tweetie! <3

      Delete