Sunday 10 May 2015

More about me

After asking what it was that everybody wanted me to write about, someone kindly suggested that I publish more personal posts so that everyone can get to know me and my personality more. So every few days I plan to write a post that will help you all get to know more about me. I can see why you want to know more about me, as this allows you to better undertand everything else I write.

I suppose the reason I havent written many posts like this is the past is because im still not very good at being the centre of attention if that makes sense. I have always put others first and find it hard to believe that anyone would want to read about me and my life. But I promise I will try to start doing more of this now. Afterall, while I like to try and help others through my blog, my blogging also needs to be about me. I need to think of  my own recovery as my first priority and helping others as an added bonus.

Writing these types of posts will be a good exercise for me as it will show me that it is ok to put myself first and share my personality with others. Even now as I am trying to think of ideas, nearly everything that comes to mind, I find myself disregarding as I believe readers just wont want to hear about me. Thats what blogging is about though. If you didnt want to read about me, I guess you wouldnt be reading my blog in the first place.

So I am sorry if my personality has been lacking a little in past posts, it is literally just due to my poor self confidence. Thank you all for continuing to read my blog each day even though I know its not perfect. I am still new to blogging and am still learning what works and what doesnt so please, I appreciate all the constructive critisism I can get and will never take it offensively.

 










Writing about myself and my personality wont be easy for me so if any one has any particular questions or post themes they want me to write about please help me get the ball rolling and comment them for me to see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment