Sunday 24 May 2015

Progress pictures

*TRIGGER WARNING*
THIS POST CONTAINS PHOTOS OF ME WHEN I WAS QUITE THIN AS WELL AS NOW, SINCE GAINING SOME WEIGHT. DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY PHOTOS OF OTHER PEOPLES BODIES.

I feel incredibely nervous about putting these pictures up as I am usually a very shy person but I guess undies arent really that much different to wearing bikinis right? I do apologise for using pictures of me in my underwear though, i just didnt have any other pictures to use. As far as how I actually feel about the obvious differences in myself that I am sure you can all see, I am feeling about 80% happy. Which I think is quite good considering. I can see that I look much better in my current photos (when I am about 6kg heavier) and while I still do feel self conscious about a few things, I also felt self conscious when I was smaller too. 

The main difference I can seen in the pictures is how disgustingly thin and bony my arms are. They look really awful and I am definetely happy that my arms have improved. Also, my hips and ribs dont stick out anywhere near as much as they did which I consider to be a really good thing. I even think my face looks different now, I barely recognise myself in some of the old photos. All of the photos on the left have been taken over the past 2 years and all of the photos on the right I took today. I know I still need to continue gaining more weight but I just wanted to show you all my progress so far. Afterall you have all helped me in making this progress happen.
















9 comments:

  1. Oh dear! You really were very, very skinny and sick, karly :( :*
    And now you still are extremely thin! You look healthier, but you don't need to be afraid gaining some more weight. It'll look good. You already made big steps! Keep on going,karly. You are worth it! In the first pictures you havent got any life in your eyes and with auch a low weight, living is not possible ...
    Take a breath. Live. You are beautiful ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, you really made me smile. <3 xx you always know exactly what to say to me <3

      Delete
  2. I'm so proud of what you've achieved, you're incredible. I hope these photos remind you exactly how strong you are. You've come on leaps and bounds and can still go leaps and bounds further because of how strong you are! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie. I am proud of the progress I have made so far and plan to continue fighting into the future. :) x

      Delete
  3. So so so proud of you!! You're an amazing person and I believe in you 100%!! Much love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Izzy. That is such a lovely thing for you to say. <3 I hope you are doing well and making progress in your own recovery. Xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my~~~ You are so pretty now! The difference is obvious :) You look so much healthier. Also you look strong... just like a real fighter ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I dont think I would have been strong enough to make this progress if it wasnt for all of you reminding me about what I am capable of. Your support means alot. X

      Delete