Sunday 17 May 2015

Questions and Answers (part 1)

What are some of your pet peeves?
- when people open up a packet of something i.e. a packet of biscuits, take one out and then they dont wrap the packet back up so that the rest of the buscuits go Stale
-when people always leave just a mouthful of food in their bowl or on their plate.
-when people dip a dirty knife into a spread jar or container i.e. getting butter mixed in with the jam or getting toast crumbs in the butter
-people chewing on gum with their mouth open
-when people (particularly old people) tell you the exact same story every time they see you
-when people get a dog but never take them for walks. they just leave them tied up all the time
-when people think its ok to call someone skinny, but not fat
-when people are really friendly and speak to you when they are on their own but completely ignore you if they are with other people
-when someone starts watching a movie with you but then get up and leave only 5 or 10 minutes before it finishes
-when males refuse to do the washing up because they think that it is a females job

Favorite foods?
This is a really hard one for me as I honestly love food but my all time favourite foods are pretty much everything in my meal plan. My favourite snacky foods are Cashew butter, cakes, creamed rice, fresh fruit, chocolate bars, apple pie, pudding, icecream and custard. My favourite main meal foods are oats, fresh bread, pasta (lasagna, carbonara, ravioli, pasta salad), vegetables, chicken parmigiana, rice, and hot chips. Growing up I only ever ate very basic foods so still do now. The only things I really drink besides water are Up and Go's, hot chocolate and coke zero.

Do you think you'll keep living in Australia or move somewhere else some day? 
I honestly have never considered moving outside of Australia, probably because I have never even travelled outside of Australia before. Of course if my future husband needed to move to another country for some reason I would go as well but at this stage I probably dont see myself living anywhere other than Australia otherwise. If I did move over seas I would want to go somewhere that spoke English as I cannot speak any other language and I really am terrible at trying to learn new languages. I think that Australia really is a wonderful place to live and I feel very lucky to live in such a safe and fortunate country. 

What where the main reasons too decided to recover?
I guess the main reason I wanted to recover was just because I was so fed up and exhausted with my life the way it was. I wasnt 'starving' myself for about 18 months before I decided to recover but I was very underweight and my life completely revolved around my anorexic thoughts and behaviours. I hated the way I was living and knew that if I did not want to be miserable for the rest of my life I needed to make a change. I was also tired of hurting the people around me, particularly my dad. I could see that I was breaking my dads heart through being sick and couldn't bare to do it to him any longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment