Tuesday 26 May 2015

Collecting TV series

We all have our weaknesses when it comes to buying things we want but dont necessarily need. Some people buy things like shoes, clothes, books or handbags but my weakness is buying different television series on dvd. The tv series that I have collected over the years include the following;

Mcleods Daughters

Kath and Kim


Criminal minds

Lost


Heart of Dixie


Greys anatomy


Smallville

Prison break

Man vs food

Dance moms

Love child

Glee

Ghost whisperer

I know it seems like I must watch an awful lot of tv but I hardly ever watch live tv as I am not interested in many of the current series that are running. I have found that always having something I like to watch has been helpful in my recovery as I need to rest as much as possible and this means I always have something to do. Does anyone have a suggestion about which television series I should collect and watch next? What is your favourite series to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment