Thursday 7 May 2015

What would you like to read about?

It is still awfully windy and cold so I plan on spending my whole day off in front of the fire, blogging and watching tv. At the moment it is only 9 degrees but the wind makes it feel even colder. I will also make some chocolate muffins this afternoon as I ate my last one yesterday. :)
Me rugged up in my puffer jacket and beanie before taking Tess for a walk


Tess is inside with me all the time at the moment as her kennel is wrecked and there is no where sheltered outside for her to get out of the terrible weather. I dont mind though, she is really good company for me and stops me from feeling lonely. My sister Amy is coming to my place when she finishes school this afternoon which I am also looking forward to. We get along so well and miss each other a lot now I have moved out and dont see each other everyday.

I still have heaps of post ideas but I really would love some feedback about what you would like me to write about. The number of page views I get significantly changes each day and I was just wondering what types of posts you like the most. While this is a recovery blog, I wouldnt mind writing more personal posts if thats what you wanted to read or even everyday things not necessarily relevant to EDs, for example movie reviews or information posts about Australia.

Please let me know what you think and dont be afraid to be really honest. :) I love constructive critisism and find it really helpful. Keep fighting everyone and remember that nothing is impossible. <3

2 comments:

  1. I think some personal posts like your taste in music/food/sports etc. would be interesting as well as what you value in life, what you find interesting and what you are passionate about, your personality :) Hooe you have a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Olivia, I really appreciate your feedback and will definetely take it into account when planning future posts. :) x

      Delete