Thursday 21 May 2015

Day 18: Do you have any beliefs?

I have decided to just list some of my own beliefs since I am not really very religious. you will see that some of these beliefs are directly related to my anorexia while others are not.

I believe that nobody has the right to judge anybody else for how they look. Every single person on this earth is beautiful in their own way.

I believe that your hapiness is the most important thing in life. You only get to live life once so I think we need to make the most of life while we are here.

I believe that anything can be possible as long as you are willing and able to work your hardest to achieve it. Miracles happen every single day.

I believe that becoming recovered will be well worth every single bit of pain I experience throughout my recovery.

I believe that nobody is perfect therefore epecting yourself to be perfect will only ever end in dissapointment and feeling like a failure.

I no longer believe that being thin will make you happy. I believe that learning to love yourself, no matter what size you are will make you happy.

I believe that there is no such thing as destiny or fate. I think that what you recieve in life is a reflection of what you put into it.

I believe that I am strong enough to make a full recovery and live a healthy and happy life.

I believe in every single one of you too. I dont think you can ever be too sick to get better, you just need to believe they can get better in order to do so.




No comments:

Post a Comment