Wednesday 13 May 2015

Day 2 in Launceston

I woke up early this morning and had breakfast. I had some berry light'n'tasty cereal with milk which I really enjoyed for a change off of oats and I also had toast with honey nut spread. I went for a quick walk up to the supermarket to get a few more things I need at home and it was only 2 degrees celcius outside, although I didnt think it felt that cold. 

It probably sounds silly to you all for me to be going to the supermarket so much while im here in the city but I am trying to stock up on foods I regularly eat as they are practically half the price of what they are back home. For example at home Up and Go meal supplement drinks are $5.50 for a 3 pack but here they are the same price for a 6 pack. When I got back I had some Morning Tea before heading down to the training room where we are doing our training course.


My skin is pretty bad at the moment which im guessing is due to being so stressed over the last few days. Stress had always been the biggest cause of bad skin for me as it does not only cause me to get pimples, but I also have a habit of picking at my skin whenever I feel anxious. This has lead to me having awful scars on my face from where I kept picking at old sores. I obviously wish I hadnt picked at my face all these years but when I am anxious it is as if I really cant control it. Has anyone else ever experiences this with anxiety?


We have just finished training for the day so I have decided to go into town and have a look around some more shops. I might even see if there are any movies on at the cinema. I will either stay in the city until tea time and find somewhere to eat or I will just come back and order a decent meal from room service. I definetely want to eat a proper meal prepared by someone other than myself for tea tonight as I want to take this opportunity to really challenge myself while I am away from home.



No comments:

Post a Comment