Tuesday 5 May 2015

Rainy day, missing comments and Thank-you

It is raining at the moment so I wont be taking Tess for a walk this morning if it doesnt stop. If I am completely honest I do feel a little bit anxious about not going for a walk with her this morning but I havent let this stop me from doing the right thing for me and my recovery. As I was making myself breakfast this morning, thoughts popped into my head telling me that I didnt need to eat as much because as I wouldnt be going for a walk this morning. Fortunately I was strong enough to push these thoughts aside and made myself my usual breakfast (with some extra peanut butter, just to annoy my anorexia even more ;)).



So while I was anxious at first about the thought of not being able to go for a walk, in a way I am kind of feeling grateful for the rain now. This morning the rain has given me an extra chance to fight my anorexia, bringing me that little bit closer to recovery. If I cant go for a walk today, I will not let myself compensate in any way as I promised I would not listen to my anorexia anymore and compensating would be doing just that. I know it will be hard to do this, infact it would be easier just to give in, but sometimes the hardest path in life is the right path and this is one of those times.








If anyone has noticed anything weird going on with my comments it is because I accidently deleted by latest 50 comments last night. I was so devastated as it means so much to me when you all comment on my posts so I have tried my best to fix it. I have spent quite a few hours since then going back through the notifications I recieve via email whenever a comment is published on my blog and have manually re entered each of them onto my blog. This was obviously quite difficult and I could have quite easily missed some of them so if you notice any of our conversations have disappeared please let me know so I can find them in my mailbox and repost them. :)

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all of your support. As I was reading through all my comments it made me realise just how lucky I am to have so many wonderful people by my side as I try and recover. My blog just wouldnt be the same without all of you and you all mean a great deal to me. I Really cant thank you enough.


Have a great day everyone. Be strong and keep fighting.
<3

3 comments:

  1. <3 aww hun I was wondering what had happened to the comments!! It's so horribble when you realise you have accidently deleted something, I dothat all the time as well :'( and THANK YOU Karly for writing such an amazing blog <3 xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh karly!! Be proud of yourself :) you really showed your anorexia that YOU are the one who has got the control.

    I hope you had a nice day. I thought of you when I made myself my breaktfast with oats and milk :)

    Write again soon :) ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anna, thanks for the lovely comment. I am not working today so will write you a facebook message <3 x

      Delete